Romantic dating tips for married people may seem like a waste of time, but they aren’t. After all, why should singles have all the fun? Dating your spouse is just as important after years of marriage as it was when the two of you first met. If you’re in the mood for some adventure and ready to spice up your married life, the following fun and romantic dating tips will certainly help:
1. Change your appearance. Try a new hairstyle and buy a new outfit for the occasion. Show that you put thought and effort into capturing your spouse’s attention and experiment with a sexy new look. Implementing dating tips like these will immediately heat up your marriage.
2. Plan to “meet” your spouse for the first time. Drive separate cars, dust off your best pickup lines and approach your spouse in a public setting as though you’re meeting for the very first time. Invite your love interest to share a cup of coffee with you or a drink at a bar. Spend time getting to know one another over light conversation and then let your spouse know that you’re not ready for your first meeting to end. Ask if you can prolong your introduction with dinner plans or by sharing a long walk someplace beautiful.
3. Flirt shamelessly. Whether you met on a popular millionaire matchmaker site or in person at a social event, one thing is for sure…you pulled out all the stops in letting your soon-to-be spouse know that you were interested. Continue to flirt in this manner and try to make your spouse blush as often as you possibly can. This is one of the easiest dating tips to acquire and one that you and your spouse should practice daily.
4. Make it last. All day, that is. Think outside of the proverbial box and know that romantic dating tips don’t only have to be utilized in the evening. Begin your date early in the day and make it last as long as you possibly can. Don’t be in a rush to arrive at the end result, but savor as many hours of flirting and creating a romantic mood as you can.
5. Do things you’ve never done before. Chances are that you and your spouse have had hundreds of dinners together and have watched just as many movies as a couple. Use these dating tips to spice it up a little and include exciting activities that neither of you have experienced before. Ideas may include taking an introductory dance class together or horseback riding at a nearby beach. Or try something really memorable like getting a set of matching tattoos or hiring a photographer for a photo session with just the two of you.
These dating tips are just the beginning of the next phase of your marriage– one that is exciting and filled with passion. You’ve worked hard to build a life together and the two of you must remember how it all started. Use these dating tips to recreate the romance and continue to enjoy forever together!