Summer is my favorite time of the year because I absolutely love water! I love the beach and pool parties and water parks. I also love bathing suits and as much as I hate admitting this, I spend way too much time… and money on them. I remember wearing one piece bathing suits when I was younger because that was all my parents would allow me to wear. Then once I was of age, I tossed them out for the tiny bikinis because one piece bathing suits back then were nothing close to sexy. Thankfully, things have changed and one piece bathing suits have now found themselves taking a permanent seat in the sexy category.
You may want to wear a one piece bathing suit for different reasons: maybe you’ve given up hope that your summer body would be ready in time or maybe you’re just not comfortable showing off too much skin. Whatever your reason, I have found 5 amazing one piece bathing suits that would have you turning heads as you strut your stuff on the beach.
5 Hottest Piece Swimsuits for Summer
1) Neon Sheer One Piece Bathing Suit from Oh Cheri: This bathing suit is perfect for women who are not afraid to put their amazing boobs on display. The best way to keep eyes off of your problem area is to get them to focus somewhere else. This bathing suit gives you Pamela Anderson goodness. You can pretend to be on the set of Baywatch while you run along the sand. The neon pink color is so on trend and so hard to miss.
2) Sexy Cut out Padded Halter from Ebay: You may have seen Kim Kardashian wear something extremely similar when she decided to announce to the world that she had gotten her pre-baby body back. This bathing suit makes such a bold statement that no words are necessary. What’s great about this bathing suit is that it is very forgiving. It does not pull tightly against your stomach and everyone’s eyes would be so focused on your side boobs that they won’t notice that there’s an imperfect body under there. If you love a good side boob action, this is definitely for you. The best part is that it’s so affordable.
3) Ruffle One- Piece for Victoria’s Secret: Motherhood is a beautiful thing but it sometimes leave women sensitive about their stomach area. If you’ve managed to get your summer body hot and ready and your only issue is with showing off your battle stripes (let’s face it, having a baby is hard work), this is a perfect bathing suit for you. The ruffles are fun and flirty, the color is bright and vibrant and you get to show off your amazing back. It also has a low V-cut front which gives you the opportunity to show off some boob action. I don’t have a lot of boobs so I love bathing suits like this which makes my small boobs look a little more enhanced.
4) Gold Character Print Sexy Once Piece Swim Suit from MayKool: This bathing suit is absolutely gorgeous. Although it’s got full coverage, it’s gold mummy print screams sexiness. The gold and black design would make your amazing woman curves look like royalty. The print is also a great distraction from what ever imperfections may be hidden beneath. This piece is for sure a conversation starter and you would quickly find yourself being the center of attention.
5) Tobago Sexy Tie Dye One Piece Swim Suit from ForPlay: This tie dye bathing suit is to die for. The sexy halter top deeps into a very low V and is topped off with a gorgeous fringe trim. The fringe is extremely long and falls on top of the stomach. If you’ve fallen short of your summer goal, this is a great bathing for you. It gives the impression of a perfect body and the deep V pulls everyone’s eyes up and away from your problem area. Any woman would look amazing in this fun bathing suit!
Don’t let a couple pounds or a small bulge keep your from having fun this summer. Try some of these great bathing suits and show the world and yourself how amazing you look.