As we become more and more reliant upon technology each day, technology is also adapting to cater to our every need. Personal finance is important to everyone, and there are a variety of apps that can help you keep track of your finances. Whether you want to monitor your spending, pay your bills, or plan a budget, there is most likely an app for it. Here are five of the best apps for personal finance. Each has its own benefits and can help you manage your money.
1. Manilla is a free app that sends you push notifications to alert you when your bills are due. Manilla’s most unique feature is its ability to display the balance of your many accounts including bank accounts and credit card accounts. The app can also monitor your Groupon account and keep track of any travel rewards programs you might be a part of. Manilla is available for Androids as well as on iOS devices.
2. Expensify is a free app that can help you keep track of your business expenses. The app’s most attractive feature is its ability to create a photo log of your expenses just by recording a scan or photo of the receipts. Users can also include data from bank accounts and credit card accounts. Business travelers who use cars as a means of transportation can calculate mileage as well as the amount of time spent on the road. Expensify is available for Androids as well as iOS devices.
3. Mint is a free app that keeps track of account balances in real time. You can request to be sent alerts when you are close to exceeding your specified budget in a category of your choosing. Users can add a variety accounts such as credit cards, loans, and retirement accounts. Monthly overviews of your spending are also available in both graph and chart form. Mint is available on Androids and iOS devices.
4. PayPal is a free app that has become more and more popular with users. The app allows users to pay for purchases, pay bills, and transfer money between different accounts. An increasing numbers of retailers are also accepting PayPal as a form of payment. PayPal is available for both Androids and iOS devices.
5. Expense Manager is a free app for Android users that helps establish a budget. Users can create their own budget categories, record their experiences, and monitor spending patterns. On the app’s home page is a display of all of your expenses for the month. An in app purchase provides users with the ability to review expenses in pie chart form, as well as to view statistics about spending and how to better manage your income.