There are so many factors that can cause darkening of the lips. This includes sun exposure, smoking, or allergies. It can also be caused by hormonal imbalances or caffeine.
Dark lips can cause embarrassment and affect your image. Fortunately, there are many ways to lighten dark lips. Here are 4 great home remedies:
Lemons can be used to naturally lighten dark lips. Its bleaching property works well as a simple remedy for dark lips.
1. Squeeze a lemon and apply the juice on your lips before going to bed.
2. Follow this simple remedy daily for about two months.
1. Sprinkle sugar on a thin slice of lemon.
2. Rub the lemon on your lips. New, fresh skin will appear.
3. Repeat daily for a few weeks.
Beetroot has natural bleaching properties that can lighten dark lips. It will remove tan from the lips the natural way.
1. Apply fresh beetroot juice on your lips before going to bed.
2. Wash it off the next morning. The red color of the juice will turn your dark lips rosy.
3. Repeat daily before going to bed.
Berries contain nutrients that are essential to keeping your lips vibrant. Berries, such as raspberries and strawberries, can turn dark lips into rosy pink lips.
1. Mix one-half tablespoon of raspberry juice, a little aloe vera gel, and honey.
2. Apply it on your lips and scrub gently. Leave it on for 10 minutes.
3. Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
4. Repeat three or four times a week.
It helps restore your lips natural pink color. It also moisturizes and softens the lips.
1. Apply honey on your lips before bed. Leave it on overnight.
2. In the morning, wash it off with lukewarm water.
3. Repeat daily until you see results.
Style Craze. 7 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips Naturally. Author: Lancy.
Top 10 Home Remedies. Home Remedies For Dark Lips.
Hira Beauty Tips. 7 Natural Remedies To Lighten Dark Lips. Author: Hira Khan.