Blotchy skin is a very embarrassing condition. It makes the skin appear discolored and uneven. It also makes the skin appear dull and unhealthy. Causes of blotchy skin, include dermatitis and excessive sun exposure. It can also be caused by allergies or certain medications.
Blotchy skin can appear anywhere on the body. However, most of the time, it appears on the face and neck. If you are struggling with blotchy skin, here are a few home remedies:
Oatmeal has great exfoliating properties. It helps to remove daily toxins from the skin. It also has a skin lightening effect that helps to improve skin tone and texture. This also helps to smooth out blotchy areas.
1. Add two tablespoons of oatmeal and olive oil to half a cup of milk.
2. Apply it to the face and neck.
3. Leave it on for 20 minutes.
4. Rinse it off with lukewarm water, and then, a splash of cold water, to close the pores.
Banana Face Mask
Bananas are packed with vitamin C, which helps the skin appear more radiant and healthy. It also gets rid of dead skin cells.
1. Mix a ripe banana with a half cup of olive oil, and an egg yolk in a bowl.
2. Add half a tablespoon of lemon juice to the mixture.
3. Apply the mixture on the face.
4. Wash it off with water, after 20-30 minutes.
Yogurt contains zinc and lactic acid, which is excellent for blotchy skin. It also removes dead skin cells and makes the skin appear shinier.
1. Apply a tablespoon of plain yogurt on your skin.
2. Leave it on for 30 minutes.
3. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Peach Face Mask
Peaches help to slough off dead skin and nourish new ones. It helps the skin to appear more vital and radiant. It also removes blemishes, lighten age spots, and unclog pores.
1. Mix two tablespoons of peach pulp, with one teaspoon of honey and lemon juice.
2. Add two teaspoons of milk powder to the mixture.
3. Apply the mixture on your face.
4. Wash it off with lukewarm water, after 15 minutes.
How To Remove That. How To Get Rid Of Blotchy Skin.
Made From Earth. Benefits Of Oatmeal On Skin.
Style Craze. 10 Amazing Beauty Benefits Of Yogurt or Skin And Hair. Author: Aparajita.
Care2. Peaches: Kitchen Cupboard Beauty Tips. Author: Cait Johnson.