No one likes having a double chin, especially, if it resulted from weight gain. So many are looking for ways to get rid of their double chin. The good news is that they can get rid of it. If you want to get rid of your extra chin, here are 3 great tips:
It is important to make changes in your diet. Consider eliminating or cutting back on foods that are high in calories. This includes burgers, fries, and desserts. Replace those foods with vegetables, fruits, fish, and other healthy foods. Never consume more calories than your body needs. Reducing your caloric intake, will help you lose fat under your chin and in other areas of your face.
Bad posture can loosen the skin. This can result in fat accumulation under the chin. Keep a good posture when you are seated or standing. You should always keep your back straight and chin up. If you are used to hunching over, try investing in an ergonomic chair. This will help you sit up properly. A great posture will make your double chin less visible.
Exercise is always a great way to get rid of your double chin. It tones and firms muscles of the jaw and face. It also keeps the skin from sagging. Try the following exercises:
1.Begin by opening your mouth wide.
2. Move your lower jaw in a downward and outward direction.
3. Move as if you were scooping an object with your lower jaw.
4. You will feel your lower teeth touch the top of your upper lip.
5. Repeat it several times throughout the day.
1. Assume a standing or seated position.
2. Tilt your head back and towards the sky.
3. Pucker your lips, as if for a kiss. Hold the pucker for five seconds.
4. Try to keep the other muscles in your face relaxed.
5. Try this 10 to 15 times throughout the day.
3FatChicks. 4 Fast Ways To Get Rid Of A Double Chin.
FitDay. How To Get Rid Of That Pesky Double Chin.
Wikihow. How To Lessen A Double Chin.
All Women Stalk. 7 Tips On How To Get Rid Of A Double Chin. Author: Lyndsie Robinson.