Many wish they could get rid of their cellulite. They have cellulite on their legs, thighs, and even buttocks. Cellulite occurs when fat cells are deposited just beneath the skin.
It is important to get rid of cellulite, since it worsens as you age. Fortunately, there are many ways to get rid of it or reduce its appearance. Here are 3 of the best ways:
It stimulates blood circulation and improves skin texture. It also flushes harmful toxins from the body. This is how it helps reduce the appearance of cellulite.
3 tablespoons ground seawood
1/4 cup sea salt
1/4 cup extra virgin oil
1.Mix together the ground seaweed, sea salt, and extra-virgin olive oil. Then, add a few drops of any kind of essential oil.
2. Massage a small amount of it on the affected area. Be sure to do this 10 minutes before bathing.
3. After bathing, apply a moisturizer. Follow this remedy once daily for several weeks.
It stimulates blood and lymph circulation. It also remove dead skin cells, absorb impurities, and fats. Its ability to repair connective tissues makes it highly effective for reducing cellulite.
1/2 cup green clay
1/2 cup seaweed
1/4 cup lime juice, fresh
3 tablespoons hot water
1 tablespoon organic honey
- Mix together green clay, seaweed, and lime juice. Add three tablespoons of hot water, and one tablespoon of organic honey. It will form a thick and smooth paste.
- Rub it onto the affected area, using circular motions. Cover it with a plastic wrap.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes, and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Follow this treatment on a weekly basis until you get the desired result.
It improves blood circulation, break down fat pockets, and cellulite. It also plays a key role in detoxifying the body.
5 drops tangerine oil
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Add five drops of tangerine oil to one tablespoon of olive oil.
2. Rub it on the affected area and massage it for 10 to 15 minutes. Avoid sun exposure for at least
one hour after using this oil.
3. Repeat twice daily until you see results.
Top 10 Home Remedies. How To Get Rid Of Cellulite In Thighs.
Wikihow. How To Get Rid Of Cellulite.
Cosmopolitan. 8 Ways To Get Rid Of Cellulite.