Today’s woman wants makeup to be effortless to apply, quality for the price, easy to use and made from environmental-friendly materials. I have complied 10 of the best that fit into the well-informed woman’s makeup case.
1. When applying liquid, cream or powder makeup the Flat Top Kabuki Brush By Beauty Junkees is a synthetic brush which is dense and shed resistant. This brush gives an air brushed appearance. It is easy to clean and vegan friendly and available at Amazon.com for around $12.
2. EcoTools Bamboo Blush Brush. A great blush brush is something that is considered a must have tool for applying that ‘glow’ that makes any woman’s face light up. A design that is very environmentally friendly with synthetic bristles, recycled aluminum ferule and a bamboo handle.
3.BareMinerals Max Coverage Concealer Brush is a great, high rated pocket book friendly, addition to recommended makeup brushes.
4. Ardell Duo Brow Brush is a 2 in 1 brush with high consumer ratings on Amazon and on the Ardell Products web site.
5. EcoTools Bamboo Eye Shading Brush is necessary for applying shadow to the eye. If you are like many women just one will not do. This is a soft tapered synthetic bristle brush. EcoTools, known for all its environmentally friendly material for all their brushes, insures that the shadow brush is no exception.
6. Bdellium Tools Professional Antibacterial Makeup Brush Studio Line – Bent Eyeliner 708 is a highly rated customer favorite on Amazon.com. The unique bent head allows for easy view of the eye while applying eyeliner. It is antibacterial and has a wooden handle.
7. The Aveda Retractable Lip Brush is a five star-rated brush on amazon. Customers that rated it liked the soft sturdy bristles and the ease of use.
8. This e.l.f. contour brush is a favorite of e.l.f. product. According to the e.l.f. online store customer reviews, they loved the size, ease of use and that it wears well. This is a bargain at $3.
9. MAC 217 Blending Brush, listed on Makeupgeek.com as the number one makeup tool for blending it all together.
10. The last recommendation is. e.l.f. Cosmetics 12 Piece Brush Set. A complete set covers it all in one package. At $12 a set and $1 per brush it is a great value for a complete set.
These are all great eco-friendly and inexpensive options that every woman should consider including in her make up brush collection.