It’s 11 p.m., and you are craving something good to eat. You are unsure of what you are in the mood for, so you decide to head into the kitchen to raid the fridge. Even though you have so many options, you are hungry and a bit clueless in terms of what you want to enjoy. So what are the best late-night snacks?
1. Raspberry Kale Smoothie. All you need are raspberries, beets, kale, spirulina, flaxseed, and Silk very vanilla soy milk. That’s it! One of my guilty pleasures is wanting to enjoy a late-night snack at night. Although this vegan friendly drink is healthy, it is also extremely delicious too.
2. Strawberry Mango Yogurt Pops. What do you get when you combine mango, Silk soy yogurt, lemon juice, and strawberries? Heaven on a stick. After combining the ingredients, just pour the mixture into molds and freeze for 2 hours. Not only vegan, but GMO-free too.
3. Monte Cristo Spinach Grilled Cheese. With only 3 minutes to prep and 5 minutes to cook, you can have this amazing grilled cheese done in under 10 minutes. This recipe is not only vegan, but gluten-free too.
4. Gardein Layered Taco Dip. Some of the best late-night treats are those spicy finds you can create in just a few minutes. 5 minutes to prepare – check, 8 minutes to cook – check, and only 1 minute to serve. Whether you are craving Mexican food or simply looking to enjoy a fusion of your favorite spices, this is a great late-night snack everyone can enjoy.
5. Olive and Bacon Tapenade. With only 201 calories and 23 carbs, this delicious late-night bite is perfect for anyone who is looking to enjoy salty snack at night. All it takes is several ingredients and about 10 minutes of your time.
6. Creamy Fig Smoothie. All you need are figs, So Delicious coconut yogurt, So Delicious vanilla coconut milk, water, flaxseed oil, ground cinnamon, and ice. Combine, blend, and serve. If you can’t think of a great late-night treat to enjoy, you may want to consider this one.
7. Brie en Croute. Out of the many late-night bites, unfortunately this one takes the most time. However; there is a reason for it. If you are looking to enjoy French fusion at it’s finest, this is the late-night snack for you.
8. Italian Sausage Flatbread. Not only is this one of the easiest things to make, but with only 5 minutes in preparation and 5 minutes in cooking, it’s modestly quick too. In fact, all you need to do is bake this late-night entree for 3 minutes at 400 degrees F.
9. Tofurky Reuben. What do you get when you combine 5 slices of Tofurky peppered deli slices, 2 slices of cheese, sauerkraut, mayo, ketchup, pickles, lemon juice, on sliced rye bread? This late-night snack. In under 5 minutes, you can assemble this classic sandwich.
10. Blueberry Smoothie. One of the greatest late-night snacks is this healthy gem that I created randomly in the kitchen. All you need are fresh blueberries, flaxseed oil, Silk soy blueberry yogurt, Silk soy milk, stevia, and ice. Combine, blend, and serve.