Do you have a tween or teen in your life who cares about making a difference in the world? Or maybe you’re trying to get your tween or teen to think bigger? Here’s a list of gifts that give back without disappointing.
1. A recycled Record Clock from Uncommon Goods is sure to meet the cool factor quotient. Uncommon Goods makes business decisions based upon sustainability. They’re commitment to environmentally-friendly and socially responsible causes make them a perfect fit for the conscious consumer.
2. Sprinkles Cupcake Mix is sure to be a hit with any age group. Who doesn’t love cupcakes? And Sprinkles donates leftovers to food banks as well as supporting various charities including the Women’s Cancer Research Fund along with various schools and children’s hospitals. Sprinkles also ships baked goods.
3. Bracelets or T-shirts from Live Worldly are a perfect way to show your style while supporting Water for People who receive a portion of all proceeds to help provide clean water for those in need.
4. The INA 2.0 Pocket Tote from Mocha Club is a cute bag any tween will love that provides work for both African women and women in Nashville, TN (Thistle Farms) who are survivors of trafficking, prostitution, and addiction. Mocha Club also offers other accessories like scarves and jewelry.
5. Fun, fashionable and sporty watches any tween or teen would love from Hello Somebody help provide care for children in need by implementing sustainable endeavors and curative care.
6. A key pendant from The Giving Keys is an organization providing employment for those transitioning out of homelessness. They sell key pendants, iPhone cases, and bracelets with inspirational words like “Believe” engraved upon each them. Besides their mission to help others, another creative purpose is to pass hope on by encouraging the holding of the key until you come across someone you believe needs the message more than you do. Cool idea. Cool company.
7. A Moleskin Notebook from One Campaign is sure to please any hard to buy for tween/teen while also providing help in the fight against poverty and preventable disease. One also offers other gift ideas like T-shirts, bags, and cell phone covers.
8. Art Prints from Sevenly are perfect for room decorating, and Sevenly gives $7 of each item purchased to whatever charity is featured for the week.
9. Mirr Water Bottles and Tumblers make a perfect gift for the athletic or health conscious, and every purchase of a water bottle or tumbler provides water for one person in need.
10. Gourmet Chocolates from Edward Marc will satisfy any sweet tooth, and 20% of every purchase is donated to charity.
Even the pickiest tween/teen on your list should be pleased with one of these gifts that give back. Happy shopping!