Walking into your bathroom and laying eyes upon a vanity cluttered with lip gloss, makeup brushes and foundation bottles can be quite overwhelming. Yet, organizing makeup is a common struggle among most women so there is no reason to feel alone. To help make your life easier and your beauty routine shorter, here are 10 DIY makeup storage solutions!
1) Spice Racks: Spice racks make a great organizational tool for your collection of nail polishes. The racks keep all your nail polishes in place and organized so you can easily see all your nail polishes instead of digging through a overflowing box to find them.
2) Brush Holder: To make your own makeup brush holder all you need is a clear container and some colored stones. The stones will keep your brushes nice and securely place. They will also add a nice pop of color to the vase that you have chosen.
3) Styrofoam: As crazy as it may sound, Styrofoam is a great way to store all of your makeup. The first step is to purchase the Styrofoam from your local craft store and then decorate it as you please. You can then push your mascaras, makeup brushes, lipsticks and other products into the Styrofoam to keep them accessible and neat.
4) Repurposed Candle Jars: There’s no point in throwing away all of your old candle jars when you can easily find a new use for them. To make candle jars into the perfect DIY makeup storage container, use some soap and water to remove the label and then there you have it – a lovely clear jar to store your makeup.
5) Bling Storage: Bling storage is a super fun and cute way to store all your makeup. What you’ll need is an old container such as a can or a jar, some sparkles, sequins or colored stones and glue! Then you just have to glue your sparkles, sequins, or stones onto our container and you are left with a colorful and fun makeup storage container.
6) Wine Glasses: Who would of though that wine glasses were good for more than just drinking? Wine glasses are also an excellent shape and form to keep cosmetics such as lipsticks and mascaras perfectly in place and organized. You can also decorate the wine glass as you desire.
7) Over-The-Door Shoe Organizer: A clear, over-the-door shoe organizer not only stores your shoes but can store your makeup as well. The clear pockets keep your makeup organized and easy to find!
8) Cake Pan: A cake pan is an amazing makeup storage solution. The layers on the pan keep different kinds of makeup separated organized and saves you counter space as well.
9) Mason Jars: Mason jars have about a million uses, including storing your makeup. You can decorate and paint the mason jars as you wish and then you have a cute little jar to store your makeup. The jars can even be hung or nailed to the wall for even more flare.
10) Magnetic Board: A magnetic board is by far the most practical way to store your makeup. All that you need to do is glue a little magnetic strip onto your cosmetic products and then hang a magnetic board on the wall so you can display and organize your makeup. This keeps your makeup all in once space and make it all easily accessible and off your already cluttered counter.
Unorganized makeup is a thing in the past thanks to these 10 DIY makeup storage solutions! Which of these makeup storage ideas are you looking forward to giving a shot?