The importance of writing is what gives us freedom. It lets us express ourselves in many ways. A person’s writing can tell someone a lot about the writer–for example how they feel or what kind of person they really are. Through writing, nobody can hide who they really are. Everything is revealed on paper. No matter how much you try to hide your true self, the little words a person uses will show the person’s true self.
- Chris Messina Reveals a Slice of Life with “Alex of Venice”
- Discrimination for Profit? Study Reveals Racial Disparities Between State- and Privately-Run Prisons
- Furor Over George W. Bush’s Paintings Reveals Subjectivity of Art
- Georgia’s Primary Day Reveals Few Races Today Are Contested
- Honda Reveals Energy Efficient Smart House