If you are like most women, as the seasons change, so does your attire. For this reason, when the temperature rises, you begin sporting lighter clothing. What’s one of your go-to colors? Naturally, white. The only problem is trying to find new ways to wear white in the summer so your wardrobe does not appear redundant. Below are a few ideas I use to tackle this challenge.
Five ways to wear white this summer:
- White Jeans. These bottoms flatter almost every figure. Why? A well-fitted pair of white jeans flaunt your curves and brighten up your look. Both of these aspects are a plus for someone who wants to usher in the sun.
- White T-shirts. This top is a favorite in my summer wardrobe. You can dress a white t-shirt up or down depending on your place of destination. For example, a pretty scarf can turn a plain white top into something special – great for work or a date. Conversely, removing this accessory and sporting a strand of brown beads can change the same plain white top into something very casual.
- White Sweaters. Do you work in a chilly office? Fight the cold with a white sweater. Because of the hue, no one will questions your choice of attire. Also, a few clothing manufacturers push these garments during warmer seasons, so they’re thinner and more airy than the ones you see during the winter.
- White Dresses. A solid white dress performs is akin to blank slate to an artist. Like a white t-shirt, you can mold a white dress into whatever you want it to be according to the occasion. All you need is the right accessories. Your job – you must find one that promotes the best aspects of your figure.
- White Shoes. Summer is the only time of the year that white shoes are technically “in”. From flip-flops to high heels, white shoes are fashionable. Take advantage of the moment before Labor Day rolls around and you have to argue with a judgmental pal as to whether or not your choice of footwear is appropriate.
Use these five ways to wear white in the summer to add a popular color to your warm weather wardrobe. Get more ideas on the topic of summer clothing by visiting Pinterest page – Summer Wardrobe Ideas.