Seth Rollins announced at the June 17, 2014, Main Event that there is going to be another Money in the Bank Ladder Match. This will be for the traditional briefcase for a championship opportunity. He said that he is going to be the first participant. There are already the seven participants of the Money in the Bank Ladder Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena, Randy Orton, Cesaro, Bray Wyatt, Roman Reigns, Alberto Del Rio and Sheamus. The question is: who will be the seven participants of the traditional Money in the Bank Ladder Match for the briefcase? In this article I will talk about the seven possible participants of the Money in the Bank Ladder Match for the briefcase and what are their odds of winning the event. The only secure contestant is Seth Rollins.
- 1) Seth Rollins. He is the right hand of The Authority right now. He has the higher probabilities of winning this thing because of the momentum the company wants to give him. After all the latest WWE programming has been focused on Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose. (Probabilities: 25%)
- 2) Dean Ambrose. It is the logical reason to include Dean Ambrose in the Ladder Match because he is in a rivalry against Seth Rollins. With the inclusion of these two in the Ladder Match it spices things up for the Ladder Match. (Probabilities: 20%)
- 3) Bad News Barrett. He is exciting to watch and is the Intercontinental Champion. He has a lot of opportunities to win the briefcase. After all the company has been given him a push lately and if the company decides to have a rivalry with Seth Rollins against Dean Ambrose at SummerSlam then it is probably neither of them will win. (Probabilities: 25%)
- 4) Dolph Ziggler. He is a great worker and will put an awesome show. After all he is the winner of the Money in the Bank 2012 briefcase for the World Heavyweight Championship. This time he will not win, but at least he will honor his nickname, the Showstopper. (Probabilities: 0%)
- 5) RVD. He is like Alberto Del Rio in the other Ladder Match, he is space filler. He doesn’t have any opportunities of winning this match but at least he will be good Frog splashing someone through a table. (Probabilities: 0%)
- 6) Rusev. He will destroy everyone of his path. There will be broken bodies in all the ring, has a lot of probability to win, but he will not win. (Probabilities: 20%)
- 7) Big E Langston. He is a great superstar and WWE has given him considerable TV time lately. He was the Intercontinental Champion and he was one of the Final Four of the June 16, 2014 edition of Raw. He will not win, but is a perfect candidate to be in this match and he deserves it. (Probabilities: 10%)
There you have it. The possible briefcase competitors. What do you think? Do you think this will be the outcomes?