Text: John 4:4-42
One of my favorite passages in Bible.
You may have never met someone, but if someone who did meet them describes that person to you, you can learn a lot about that person. We may not have met Jesus in the flesh, but the Samaritan woman did, and if we read about her story, she can tell us a lot about Jesus.
1. Jesus knows when you have a need and He will come to you.
2. Jesus knows where to meet you.
3. Jesus doesn’t care who you are, what you did, or where you came from.
He is not prejudice, judgmental, racist, or discriminating.
4. Jesus knows your mind and heart.
5. Jesus is honest and up front with you.
He is THE truth and He tells you the truth.
6. Jesus can change your whole world around for good.