Sneezing is not a threat to your health. However, it can be very annoying. You can easily get rid of sneezing, through simple remedies. Here are a few below:
Chamomile tea is an excellent home remedy for sneezing. Its antihistamine properties provide instant relief from inflammation.
1. Add one teaspoon of dried chamomile flowers, to one cup of boiling water.
2. Boil the tea, for 10 minutes.
3. Add some honey, to make it sweet.
4. Drink it twice a day.
Garlic gets rid of upper respiratory infections. It also relieves excessive sneezing. Garlic will even improve breathing.
1. Crush five garlic cloves and then, inhale it.
2. Repeat it throughout the day, until the sneezing stops.
It immediately stops the sneezing. It also reduces inflammation in the mucous membranes.
1. Add about 1/2 tablespoon of dried peppermint, to an empty inhaler.
2. Breathe deeply with each nostril, for 5 seconds.
3. Repeat it, until the sneezing stops.
Ginger treats viral infections and nasal problems. This includes sneezing, watery eyes, and a sore throat.
1. Add minced ginger, to a cup of hot water.
2. Drink it at night, before bed.
3. Repeat it daily.
Top 10 Home Remedies. Home Remedies For Sneezing.
Wikihow. How To Stop A Sneeze.
Home Remedies Look. Home Remedies For Runny Nose, Sneezing And Watery Eyes.
Speedy Remedies. Home Remedies For Sneezing.