The iPhone is already impressive. Could it even be better? Of course, and here’s the list of the top five ways to make your new phone even better.
- AppleTv: At only $99, you can now watch movies, TV, sports, and play games from your phone on your widescreen tv. All while enjoying it in 1080p HD . Not to mention your photos and music.
- Izzi Orbit Pro: Turn your iPhone into a professional lens camera. It’s available in five colors, and cost only $99. It comes with a Telephoto, Macro, Fish eye, and wide angle lens. You can also purchase a tripod separately.
- Manfrooto Case: If you love taking picture, but need way more light, then you need this case. You can face the extra light forward or backwards for that perfect selfie. It uses ML120 LED panel and it runs off AAA batteries it cost around $79.
- Itottie: Car safety is very important, and you need to keep your phone handy. Solve the problem with the new Itottie dash mount. It comes with a wireless charger and charges your phone faster. It’s available for $79.95 and available in white, black and mint.
- Otterbox: If you are one of those kinds of consumers that drop your phone often, or have kids, then you will love the Otterbox. Some of it’s best features is that it not only protect the phone, but the ports as well. The ports stay covered so it is protected from dust and lint which are battery killers. The complete phone stays wrapped and protected. Cost around $29.95
The iPhone 5 is a great investment with already great features. With these affordable treats you can enhance and improve the use of your new phone. As always, safety first. I highly recommend getting a great case to protect your new toy.