Summer is almost here and that means it is time for a wardrobe revamp. But don’t worry! These must-have accessories will keep you hotter than the sun.
1. WICKED WICKER This summer step out with woven raffia sandals. Treat yourself and with a pair of Manhattan Woven Raffia Wedge Sandals by Derek Lam. These platforms will give you sexy, endless legs. Complete the look with a straw and leather Kate Spade New York Vita Limoni Clara bag in vivid yellow to highlight your bronzed skin. Natural fibers, including linen, allow the fabric to breathe leaving you cool and refreshed. And don’t dare hit the beach without a wide brim hat made from jute. These lightweight pieces are high on style and low maintenance.
2. CUFF ME Cuffed bracelets or cuffs are a great way to add some interest to your summer attire. Glam up your maxi dress with metallic cuffs in gold. Pair a shiny silver cuff with a Little Black Dress for a more sophisticated look. Get this gorgeous bracelet at Target (read Tar-jay) for $9.99. Show some personality by adding wooden cuffs with tribal prints to spruce up a weekend tank. Try a cutout chevron cuff with an embroidered, melon shirt for a fun night with your summer fling.
3. TOTES AMAZE Whether you’re going to down to pool or off to the beach, totes always come in handy. Throw your beach towel and sandals in a pretty floral tote from American Eagle and go! Totes are perfect because they are roomy enough to carry everything you need without weighing you down. Remember, there’s nothing wrong with a trend double-down! Check out this luxe Michael Kors tote made from straw and accented with leather.
4. FUN-IN-THE-SUNGLASSES Ditch the sad black wraparounds for new, brilliant shades. Turn up your classic Ray-Bans by rocking their Aviator Liteforce in yellow. Brighten up your look with fresh spotted cat-eye sunglasses from Forever 21. These are perfect for reading by the pool or checking out the lifeguard. Even when the sun sets these chic sunglasses let you slip into the club VIP style.
5. STATEMENT NECKLACE – SAY WHAT? Statement necklaces make a bold statement. These necklaces are intricately designed with shimmering crystals and exotic gemstones. Charlotte Russe has Native American inspired necklaces accented with turquoise stones and pearls or gorgeous, textured gold sunbursts. Tired of ugly bridesmaid dresses? A Kate Spade New York necklace adorned with a stunning mix of rhinestones and pearl accents might just outshine the bride!