The muscles of the face loosen as you age. You may try anti-aging creams, botox, or chemical peels. However, facial exercise is just as good. It helps to tone your facial muscles. It also reduces bags, wrinkles, and fine lines. You will also have a younger looking face and a more beautiful appearance.
Face Exercise 1:
- Lift up your brows with your eyes wide open.
- Hold your eyebrows open for 10 seconds. Don’t let your brows wrinkle.
- Focus on an object in front of you.
- Repeat five times.
Face Exercise 2:
- Place your index fingers on either side of your eyes.
- Place the thumbs on both sides of your mouth.
- Pull the skin upwards with your fingers.
- Relax and repeat again.
Face Exercise 3:
- Make a face as if you were to pronounce the letter O.
- Try stretching the area below your nose and looking up.
- Hold your O for 10 seconds.
Face Exercise 4:
- Tilt your head back until a vertical line forms between your neck and lower jaw.
- Hold for 10 seconds.
- Stick your tongue as far out as possible.
- Move the tip of your tongue upward
Face Exercise 5:
- Sit relaxed and breathe in.
- Inhale deeply and close your palms tightly to form a fist.
- Close your eyes so tightly that your face muscles get scrunched.
- Repeat three times.
Style Craze. 14 Yoga Exercises For Slimming Your Face. Author: Mounika.
Slism. Face Yoga Exercises To Slim Down Your Face In 1 Minute.