Top 5 Reasons Why Social Media Is Important For Businesses
By: Woovor Team
Social media is everywhere today. Here are top 5 reasons why your business should be using social media:
1. Everyone is using it Gone are the times when it was just you and your friends on Facebook or Myspace. Now everyone uses it including your parents, grandparents, great grandparents, or your dog (I am not joking). This creates a perfect bridge to your target audience. Now it is just up you to find the correct road to this bridge.
2. Social Media is inexpensive It doesn’t cost anything to have social media presence. All you have to do is spend time building your profile, description, and keywords. You will be getting new traffic without spending a dime.
3. Direct interaction with customers This is an excellent way to interact directly with your customers on a personal basis. Customers will feel like they are talking to person so it’s a two-way channel. This will help customers feel more connected to your brand.
4. Improve SEO Rankings Notice that whenever you search for a business you will find its respective social media profiles as well. Most search engines index these pages. There is a strong correlation between active social media profiles and SEO rankings.
5. Consumers find social media trustworthy Have you ever been to a new website and the first thing you looked for was a social network button? I know I have and that is one way to see if a new website is legit. If I see a company with an active social media profile, I know they are a trustworthy website
You can earn social media traffic by helping others on Woovor . Help out a person with a task and that person can reward you with social media follower or like.