Stretch marks develop when the skin expands and tears. They appear as reddish, thinned outlines, on the thighs or arms. They can also appear on the abdomen, breasts, or the buttocks. They can occur almost anywhere.
Stretch marks are mainly seen in pregnant women. They also appear in teenagers or in those with a sudden change in weight. Rapid growth and stress are among others that cause stretch marks.
Stretch marks can make you feel uncomfortable and self-conscious. Fortunately, there are several ways to reduce stretch marks. Consider the following 5 natural remedies:
It makes stretch marks less noticeable or apparent. The nutrients in potato juice help restore skin cells and fosters its growth. It makes stretch marks less noticeable or apparent.
1. Take a piece of sliced potato and rub it gently on the stretch mark. Rub it for a few minutes. Be sure the liquid from the potato covers the area.
2. Let it dry and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
The acids in lemon juice fade stretch marks. It also helps heal skin injuries, acne, and other scars.
1. Rub fresh lemon juice onto the stretch marks. Rub in a circular motion.
2. Let the lemon juice soak into your skin for at least 10 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water.
It contains plenty of nutrients and antioxidants. It is considered a famous remedy for stretch marks. You may not instantly see results, but, overtime, it will erase those marks.
1. Massage warm olive oil into stretch marks. Leave it for 30 minutes so that skin can absorb the nutrients.
2. Apply it daily over the affected area.
It has many essential nutrients that treat skin problems. It treats burns, gets rid of stretch marks, and other problems with the skin.
1. Rub aloe vera directly on the affected skin area. Leave it on for a few minutes.
2. Rinse the skin with lukewarm water.
1. Mix 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel, oil from 10 vitamin E capsules, and 5 vitamin A capsules.
2. Rub this mixture onto the skin until fully absorbed. Repeat this process daily.
It is the best natural remedy for stretch marks. It also exfoliates the skin. You will see results after a month or so.
1. Mix a tablespoon of raw sugar, almond oil, and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply it on the stretch marks and other skin areas.
2. Gently rub the mixture on the skin for 10 minutes daily. Be sure you apply to skin before showering.
Beauty and Style. 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks. Author: David Stoll, MD.
Top 10 Home Remedies. How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Fast.
Wikihow. How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks.
Cafemom. 7 Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks. Author: Mark Fischer.
Nigeria Films. 10 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Before Or After Pregnancy. Author: Anamika.