I like watching the NASCAR racing shows, I’ve only been to one in my entire life and it was certainly an experience I will never forget! So if you’re into NASCAR, then you’ll enjoy this article.
- Darlington: This track is located in South Carolina and is also known as “The Lady in Black” and “The Track Too Tough to Tame”. It’s an oval shaped with one big end and one narrow end. It’s a mile and a third long,
- Lowe’s Motor Speedway: This track is located in what is called NASCAR country. Most of the drivers and teams are located in North Carolina. Coca Cola 600 is the longest race of the year and is held at this track. This is also the home of the All-Star race held every year.
- Atlanta Motor Speedway: Atlanta is the home to some of the greatest finishes in NASCAR history. Atlanta is a favorite among many drivers, and always puts on a great show.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway: Daytona 500 and the NASCAR series championship,the Brickyard 400 trophy is the one every driver wants. This is the most historic track on the schedule because of it’s rich open wheel racing history.
- Talladega Super Speedway: This is one of the fastest tracks on the schedule and provides nonstop restrictor plate maddess. It’s also the record for the fastest speed in NASCAR. Drivers must always be on their toes for every lap here, because “the big one” could strike at any given time.
I don’t have much knowledge on NASCAR, but I’ve always heard people talk about these 5 race tracks for being the best. I have only been to Coca Cola 600 and the fans there are wild! If you ever get the chance to visit the top 5 best NASCAR race tracks, it will blow your mind.