Tired eyes can be very frustrating. They cause your eyes to swell. They can also make you appear flushed out or ill.
Tired eyes can be due to a lack of sleep and working long hours. It can also be due to not using sunscreen. Fortunately, there are ways to make your eyes look more refreshed or radiant. Here are a few ways to get rid of your tired eyes:
Rose water will quickly get rid of dry and tired eyes. It can be purchased from a health store or prepared at home.
1, Steep 10 dried rose buds in a cup of boiling water.
2. Let it simmer for 10-20 minutes.
3. Strain the solution and place it in the refrigerator.
4. Put two to three drops of this solution in your eyes.
Chilled cucumbers help to treat puffy eyes and reduce inflammation. They will also get rid of any wrinkles around your eyes.
1. Cut a chilled cucumber into thick slices.
2. Then, place them over the eyes, until it becomes warm.
3. Repeat it several times a day.
It helps reduce inflammation and relieves eye strain. It also tightens up the skin around the eyes, by relaxing the blood vessels.
1. Soak a clean wash cloth in cold water.
2. Wring out any excess water.
3. Place it on your eyes for 10-15 minutes.
1. Chill several spoons in the refrigerator. Then, take out one of the chilled spoons.
2. Hold the rounded portion against your eyes, until the spoon becomes warm.
3. As the spoon warms, replace it with a cold one from the refrigerator.
Tea bags reduce eye-puffiness, dark circles, and inflammation. It also soothes irritated eyes.
1. Brew two tea bags.
2. Place them in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
3. Apply them under your eyes for 10-15 minutes.
How To Remove That. How To Get Rid Of Tired Eyes.
Top 10 Home Remedies. How To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes.
The Glitter Guide. Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Tired Eyes. Author: Lauren W.
Wikihow. How To Get Rid Of Those Tired Eyes And Make Them Look Brighter.