Dark underarms can sometimes be embarrassing. It can make you ashamed of raising your arms. It can also prevent you form wearing sleeveless tops. It will definitely make you more self-conscious about your appearance.
Causes of dark underarms, include shaving, obesity, or dead cells. It can also be caused by certain deodorants. If you have dark underarms, there are a number of ways to treat them. Here are a few ways below:
Lemon acts as a bleach by lightening underarms. It has anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties, which also enables it to exfoliate the skin.
1. Rub your underarms with a slice of lemon. Be sure to do it before showering.
2. Apply a moisturizer after bathing, to prevent the skin from drying.
3. Repeat it daily, until you see results.
Cucumbers have skin lightening properties. It also reduces itching by soothing the skin.
1. Mix lime juice with cucumber juice.
2. Add a little bit of turmeric.
3. Apply it on the skin for a few minutes.
4. Then, rinse it off and repeat it daily.
Baking soda whitens the underarms. It also gets rid of dead cells to unclog pores. They provide a clean odor-free underarm.
1. Mix baking soda and water, to make a thick paste.
2. Apply them to your underarms.
3. Gently scrub the area.
4. Wash off and pat dry the skin.
Rapid Home Remedies. Remedies For Whitening Dark Underarms. Author: Sara.
Home Remedies For You. Dark Underarms.
Top 10 Home Remedies. How To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms.