Cracked heels is a very embarrassing condition. The heels usually are red and itchy. Also, flaky patches appear, and bleeding occurs. Causes of cracked heels, include dry skin, harsh soaps, or nutritional deficiencies. It can also be caused by wearing shoes that do not support the feet.
If left untreated, cracked heels can definitely cause infections. Fortunately, there are home remedies that can get rid of it. Here are 3 great ways:
Epson salt softens the skin and promote circulation. Its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties also help fight infections.
1. Fill a foot tub with warm water. Then, add half a cup of Epsom salt in it.
2. Soak your feet in the solution, for about 10 minutes.
3. Use a nail filer, to remove the flaky skin on your heels.
4. Wash your feet and dry them thoroughly.
5. Massage a moisturizing lotion on your skin.
6. Repeat two to three times a week
Never use Epsom salt excessively. It can dry out your feet. Also, do not use soap immediately after using the Epsom salt. It can interfere with the effects of the salt.
A pumice stone removes dead, dry skin. It also softens the skin.
1. Lather your feet in warm, soapy water.
2. Then, rub a pumice stone around your heels.
3. Wash your feet and pat them dry.
4. Massage a moisturizer cream on your skin.
5. Repeat twice a day, for at least one week.
To create a soapy solution, mix lemon juice, vaseline, and a little shampoo. You can also scrub your feet with a pumice stone, while taking a shower.
Paraffin wax removes rough, cracked, and dead skin cells. It also makes the skin soft and smooth.
1. Melt some paraffin wax in a microwave.
2. Add the same amount of mustard oil in it.
3. Dip your feet in it and remove it.
4. Once the wax hardens, dip your feet in the molten wax again.
5. Wrap plastic around your feet.
6. After 10-15 minutes, remove the plastic wrap.
7. Repeat for about two weeks.
If you do not want to use paraffin wax, you can always use organic beeswax.
How To Remove That. How To Get Rid Of Cracked Heels.
Wikihow. How To Get Rid Of Cracked Heels Fast.
Top 10 Home Remedies. How To Heel Cracked Feet.
Style Craze. 10 Simple Home Remedies For Cracked Feet. Author: Debolina.