You don’t have to buy artificial skin and hair treatment products with harmful chemicals in them. Here are a few different natural ingredients you can use to pamper yourself or to even help certain conditions. You can find most of them at cosmetics stores or even grocery stores!
1. Avocado- You can reduce wrinkles and crow’s-feet with avocados or guacamole dip. Just smear it on your face and let it sit for 45 minutes to an hour.
2. Mud Bath- Mud baths have been used for many years for different skin conditions and treatment. It actually does have an anti-inflammatory benefits.
3. Aloe Vera- Aloe is good for a lot of different things when it comes to skin care, including sun burns, bruises, insect bites, and some rashes.
4. Cocoa Butter- Put cocoa butter on your skin to help help soften it and to make scars look more unnoticeable.
5. Almond Oil- Almond oil is really good for your skin and safe to use on most people. It is a widely used carrier oil with essential oils because it comes out of sheets and towels easily without staining them.
6. Vitamin E- You can apply vitamin E directly to your skin to help with dryness and sooth chapped skin.
7. Cucumbers- Cucumbers help to reduce swelling around the eyes.
8. Tea Bags- Use tea bags to get rid of bags under your eyes.
9. Mayonnaise- Mayonnaise is good for your hair, as it has egg whites in it and natural oil.
10. Oatmeal- You can put oatmeal on your skin to help with rashes, psoriasis and eczema.
Other articles from the writer:
Local Health Spas in Southeast Missouri