To: Cars – Love, Nature
The constant rush of traffic has become the background music to a multitude of people in America. With the need for transportation being an undeniable necessity, many find it difficult to live in efficiency without negatively impacting air, soil, or living creatures. Here are 5 products that not only will bring a smile to one’s commuter car, but also to the environment. There are even some products here organic enough to eat, though there are warnings from taking that as a personal challenge.
1. Zymol Detailer: Mainly used as a spray for between washes, it consists of Rice Bran, Aloe Vera, Water, and Coconut oil. The plant-based makeup of this item insures that it is safe for even children to use.
2. Finish Renu Bio-Enzymatic: This is a multipurpose cleaner that’s all-natural, yet strong enough to kill deadly bacteria left by sickness or toxic waste. Ideal for cleaning inside and outside the vehicle, yet safe enough to use around infants and pets.
3. Cameleon Steering Wheel Cover: This is a silicone steering wheel cover consisting of Tourmaline and Negative Ions. Tourmaline is a gem-type that works with the Negative Ions to help benefit the body. Silicone is a combination of rubber and silicon. Silicon is a natural resource, found in crystalline (sand, for example). The steering wheel is waterproof, non-toxic, and anti-bacterial .
4. Sylvania Eco-Bright Headlight Bulbs: These mercury-free headlights are 25% brighter and produce up to 21% less carbon dioxide than other bulbs.
5. Green Earth Technologies G-Oil Bio-based Advanced Full-Synthetic: This motor oil is made from renewable resources with practically no toxicity and high biodegradability. This brand also carries several other vehicle care products, all of which are earth-friendly.
Understanding the influence that pollution has on global livelihood is only a piece of the “Green Initiative” sweeping our nation. It is taking the next step and bringing natural products into one’s car, home, and life that will make the biggest difference. Using these products will not only make families and cities safer, but will also bring awareness to the businesses who watch what consumers buy. More importantly, it will instill a consciousness into the following generations.