1. A product name should describe the nature of the product. Likewise, your website Domain Name should reflect the nature of your business. The name should be catchy and make visitors curious about your business.
2. Next to concentrate on is the Web Page Title, Meta Description, and Meta Keywords, which should match your content. Don’t repeat your keywords continuously or inject them at unnecessary places. Make sure your keywords are used at the right place.
3. Use proper meta tags and other HTML tags wisely wherever it is necessary.
4. Don’t have any broken links in your website sitemap. Submit your website sitemap with any errors to Google Webmaster Tools.
5. Use high ranking webmaster forums to submit you site. For sure, it will lead you to get more traffic to your website.
6. Also on the other hand use Social Networking Sites to get more traffic by submitting your website to them.
These are the major tools and tips to increase your search engine traffic.