- 2 Chicken Breasts
- About 3 decent sized potatoes
- Green Beans or Asparagus
- Marinade (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Cut up potatoes into cubed pieces, set aside.
- In a 13 by 9 pan, spray the inside with cooking spray.
- Lay the chicken breasts in the center of the dish, add the potatoes on the other side and your vegetables on the remaining side. It should look like 3 lines: 1 of potatoes, 1 of chicken and the last line of vegetables.
- At this time you can add some seasoning to your chicken. I like to sprinkle ranch dressing seasoning on top of my chicken and potatoes but this is up to you and your taste buds!
- Add a little bit of butter to the top of the vegetables and potatoes.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 1 hr.
This is one of my favorite dishes beacuse it’s super easy to make, doesn’t include too many ingredients and is so satisfying and filling, it is definitely a must try!