China is the most populated country in the world. There are so many beautiful places in the country, and the people visiting or living in this part of the world are never short of exotic sights to see. Here is the list of the five most amazing places in China.
5. Zhangjiajie: This city is located in the north west of Hunan Province in China. This place includes the first national park of the country and covers an area of 130 square kilometers. Zhangjiajie includes dense peaks, high rainfall, and deep valleys making this place one of the most beautiful places in the world.
4. Jiuzhaigou: This place is located in the Sichuan Province and is known for its natural beauty. Jiuzhaigou has dense forest, rivers, and amazing waterfalls to entice the visiting people. The locality has a population of around 1000 Tibetans, and they deliver different services to the tourists.
3. Chongqing: This is the largest city in Sichuan Province and has a population of more than six million. Chongqing is located on the hilly area between Yangzi and Jialing rivers. The city is surrounded by local mountains known as Nanshan, Gele, and Jinyun. The city experiences hot and humid weather throughout the year, and people visit this place in winter to catch alluring sights in pleasant weather conditions. The tourist sites in the city include Museum of Natural history, Northern Hot Springs and Southern Hot Springs. The public park on Loquat Mountain is the highest point in Chongqing, and it offers a fascinating view of the city from the top.
2. Huangshan: It is one of the most beautiful mountain ranges in China and the heavy rocks in the area have attracted tourists for centuries. The mountain has some of the most beautiful scenic areas including Hot Spring Scenic area, North Sea Scenic area, and Jade Screen Pavilion Scenic area. The whole area is sorrounded by wild peach trees which makes it even more attractive.
1. Guilin: The most beautiful city in China, Guilin has some of the major waterways and tributaries. The beauty of the city is highlighted by its amazing peaks and underground streams. The other major attractions include the Seven Star Cave, the Hidden Hill, and the Underground Water Hill. The city is filled with tourists throughout the year.