Surfs up! For all you surfers, surfer enthusiasts or those that are just like listening to something new, here is a guide to the top five podcasts related to surfing. Now I have tried and failed at surfing but it doesn’t mean a girl can’t dream, right? I love to hear the commentary from experts and from those that just plain love the feel of the waves. So let’s go!
- Surf Simply is simply just that a podcast dedicated to surfing. Get advice about learning skills dedicated to surfing. On this podcast be prepared to learn the lingo, some surfing drills, and more. I love this podcast because they look to help their listeners improve their surfing skills with time, patience, and practice.
- Surf Splendor is a podcast that is updated every other Monday. They also have a great website that offers content about surfing to help those that are interested in getting more advice outside of the podcast.
- Transworld Surf talks about the surfing culture, places to surf, competition, movies, icons, legends and more. If you want to know anything and everything about surfing then this is the podcast to listen to.
- Surf Guru gives a daily surf report and the forecast for surfers who live in Florida and on the Southeast Atlantic Coast. If you are anywhere close this area this is the place to find all the news.
- Last, but not least, Surfing Safari the name should catch your attention. It’s a podcast about a family documenting their travels and talking about their surf adventures up and down the east coast of Australia.
Check them all out because they all have something to offer!