Want to wow your guests this summer and say thank you in a fun way? Check out these hot summer wedding favor trends for a new twist on tradition.
- According to The Knot, eco-friendly favors are in this summer.
- Inspire your guests with herbs or flowers planted in recycled or re-useable containers, shown here.
- Gift guests with plantable seed papers or seed bombs for an earth-friendly hit. They’ll remember you for months to come as the flowers come up in their gardens.
Fresh is Best
- Fresh fruit favors are all the rage. Give a favor and a snack with fresh peaches, cherries, or berries in cute summery packaging, shown here at Martha Stewart Weddings .
- Guests will love fruit favors with personalized tags and a great display like these pears.
Made with Love
- Handmade favors give you the opportunity to show off your creativity and express your thanks. Better Homes and Gardens has many cute ideas and instructions for making your own favors. The sky is the limit with these.
Summer is the ideal time to highlight your creativity and unique style. These hot-off-the-press favor ideas will add style and personality to your wedding. Choose one or more of the options above to customize your favors and make sure your guests remember your special day.