With the onset of winter and the start of spring, everyone is looking forward to have a relaxed summer, but summer can’t be complete without the perfect outfit! With no burden of long jackets and coats it is the time when the sartorial comfort zone is at its peak. Below are some of the summer trends to try out this season –
- Crop tops – It’s time to show some belly! Crop tops are making a huge hit everywhere and with summer approaching they are a must have. The benefits of having a crop top are umpteen; they can be worn with skirt, midi, under a jacket, as a bikini top, with jeans or even with harem pants. Pair these with jeans for a casual outing, or a skirt for a stroll in the park.
If you have someone visiting from India or if you happen to visit a traditional Indian dress store, get a saree and they can be worn doubling as a blouse with a saree for an elegant evening. They are a must have and many affordable pieces are available online or at retail stores with the onset of spring
- Skater dress – Say bye bye to leggings and get ready to show some legs! Skater dresses are the best way to welcome summer. They look best in floral and bright, chic colors and the flare makes them perfect dress for every size. Pair them with slippers for a flirty fun time or with biker boots to get that adorable ‘tough from the outside but mushy inside’ look.
- Printed shorts – If you are bored of wearing the monotonous plain colors or plaid shorts then gear up, since more the print the merrier when it comes to shorts this season! Floral printed, multicolored and even ombre shorts are the perfect outfit this summer. And the bright colors make them look perfect with a long tee, a casual plain shirt, a tank top or even Georgette top, possibilities are endless all you need is a little imagination!
- Maxi dress – One thing that has made a huge comeback is the Maxi dress. They might not look like the first choice to be worn in summer but don’t be fooled, with the abundant designs, prints and colors available, they are so hard to resist! With various options and cuts available, the options are plentiful and they can be paired with bangles to give a perfect look.
- Romper – Rompers are the most comfortable piece of clothing yet they look so modish. If you are headed for a beach, try one in loose cotton fabric or try one in satin for a dinner or cocktail party. They go well with a minimal of accessories but a cute belt works like a charm.
Gear up to welcome summer and don’t forget your sunscreen and perfect pair of glasses to complete the look!