1 Box Devil’s Food Cake Mix
1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
1 1/4 Cup Water
3 Shakes Cream of Tarter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix devil’s food cake mix, 3 eggs, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 1 1/4 water and 3 shakes cream of tarter in a bowl until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into cupcake cups and fill halfway.
- Place 4-5 mini marshmallows into each cupcake mixture and pour a little more batter or the marshmallows until they are completely covered.
- Place the cupcakes in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Set to the side to cool off while you prep the chocolate ganache.
1 Bag of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1 Teaspoon( or Packet) of Instant Coffee Granules
1/2 Pint of Heavy Whipping Cream
2 Shakes Ground Cinnamon
Chocolate Ganache Recipe:
- Fill a small cooking pot with water halfway and place on the stove at low-heat.
- Place glass bowl on top of cooking pot.
- In the glass bowl, mix the semi-sweet chocolate morsels, 1 teaspoon( or packet) of instant coffee granules, 1/2 pint of heavy whipping cream and 2 shakes of ground cinnamon.
- Next, continue to mix the chocolate mixture until it is smooth and all the chocolate morsels are melted.
Crushed Graham Crackers
Graham Cracker Slices
Blow Torch ( or Candle Lighter)
- Dip the top of the cooled cupcakes into the chocolate ganache.
- Then, sprinkle crushed graham crackers on the tops of the cupcakes.
- Next, place 4-5 mini marshmallows in the center of each cupcake and toast the marshmallows using a blow torch ( or candle lighter).
- Finally, add two graham cracker slices to the side of the cupcake.