If you love the taste of campfire S’mores and brownies, then you will love my recipe for S’mores brownies. It has double the chocolate fun in this dessert. This chocolatey gooey treat will definitely be a hit at your next party. Happy Eating!
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter
- 10 ounces of bittersweet chocolate , finely chopped
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup of firmly packed light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups of cake flour
- 3 tablespoons natural cocoa powder
- 6 graham crackers , roughly crushed with your hands
- 12 jumbo marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease baking pan.
- In a saucepan on low heat, combine unsalted butter and bittersweet finely copped chocolate. Stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in granulated sugar and light brown sugar.
- Whisk in one egg at a time.
- Whisk in vanilla extract and kosher salt.
- Stir in cake flour and natural cocoa powder, stir until blended.
- Stir in crushed graham crackers.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Top with jumbo marshmallows.
- Bake for about 35 – 40 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let brownies cool to set or you will have one gooey mess to eat.