- 1 Lb box of Whole Wheat Rigatoni Noodles
- 1 can of your favorite pasta sauce (I used Amy’s Organic Tomato Basil Sauce)
- 1 Lb of ground turkey
- Half a can of black beans
- Shredded cheese of your choice
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook Pasta according to directions on the box.
- While the pasta is cooking take the ground turkey and cook until no longer pink. Drain excess liquids out of pan. Add pasta sauce and black beans to the ground turkey, stir, cover and reduce heat to low. Stir occasionally if sauce starts to bubble but otherwise keep covered.
- Once pasta is done, drain water and grab a 9×13 pan. Spray pan with cooking spray and then add half of the cooked noodles. Pour meat sauce over noodles, stir and then add the rest of the noodles and stir again.
- Once pasta and sauce are evenly through out the pan sprinkle with cheese and cover with foil. Put in oven for 20 minutes. For the last 5 minutes take the foil off and cook on broil so the cheese browns.