- 1 pound of ground beef or ground chuck
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 pound of spaghetti noodles
- 3 jars of your favorite pasta sauce (26 oz. jars)
- ½ cup of parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 can of chicken broth
- Brown the ground beef or ground chuck over medium heat until no longer pink. Season meat with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Drain fat and grease if necessary.
- Turn the crockpot on high heat.
- Pour of jar of pasta sauce in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Break uncooked spaghetti noodles so that they will fit in crockpot and place over sauce in the crockpot.
- Poor the cooked beef over the noodles and sprinkle parmesan cheese over the beef.
- Top the beef with cut up chunks of the cream cheese.
- Pour another jar of pasta sauce over the top of the cream cheese and close the lid and let sit for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, stir (it will be really thick).
- Add another jar of pasta sauce and the chicken broth (the more chicken broth, the thinner the sauce).
- Close the lid and let sit for another hour.
- Serve hot.
*The noodles will soak up the sauce while cooking, that is why so much sauce is needed.