Most people want to find a way to be healthier but this is hard to do. One way to do it is to break your soda habit. These sugary drinks are not good for you at all but regular water can be really boring at times. Here are some great tips on how to break your habit of drinking soda all the time. You will be healthier and also save money.
- Only drink water when you eat out. This is free and also saves a ton of calories. They refill your drink over and over again so this is one time that most people drink a ton of soda.
- Buy a fruit infused water bottle. These bottles have a small area inside to hold the fruit. You can stuff it with watermelon, pineapple, or any fruit you think would taste good with water. Your water takes on the flavor of the fruit.
- Try Mio or Kool-Aid drops. These are not perfect for you but are better than soda. They will flavor your water. It only takes a few drops for it to taste great.
- Buy lemons and limes and keep them sliced in your fridge. You can simply place one in your water to give it a bit more flavor.
- Make flavored ice cubes to keep around. You will just need ice cube trays. You can put anything in these and they will melt into your water to give it flavor. Try making them with mint, homemade lemonade, or melons. They are great and add a kick to your water!
- Don’t keep soda at home. If you only allow yourself to drink it when you are away from home, you will cut way back and not feel like it is simple to just grab one as you walk by the fridge.
It can be hard to make yourself drink more water, but it is better for you and can help you lose weight. I have tried these simple tips and I have easily cut back and actually enjoy drinking my water now.