This episode of Raw hits a Home Run all over the stadium. For the first time in months, the WWE doesn’t have competition of any major sport including the NBA Playoffs and Finals and the NHL Playoffs and Finals. If the WWE wanted to do a statement, this was the perfect edition to do it. The rating should improve this week because, at 8:00 p.m., there wasn’t any other interesting things to do rather than watch wrestling. In this article, I will talk about the best and the worst of this edition of Raw.
- 1) Battle Royal: That was the best match of the night and it gives wrestlers the opportunity to show themselves and fight for the opportunity of being included in the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match. It was an outstanding match that includes the brilliant plan of Roman Reigns after Triple H didn’t give him the opportunity to participate in the match. The final two wrestlers were Roman Reigns and Rusev to the delight of the crowd. After months of Rusev domination he continued to dominate everyone in the Battle Royal, but at the end it was Roman Reigns the winner after hitting Rusev with a Superman Punch.
- 2) Roman Reigns poisoning Stephanie McMahon coffee. It was a brilliant and nasty segment. Stephanie McMahon vomits at Vicky Guerrero and she was humiliated by The Authority. After that Stephanie McMahon and Triple H leave the building and leave Vicky Guerrero at charge. Roman Reigns convince Vicky to do the right thing and give him the opportunity to participate in the match.
- 3) Dolph Ziggler vs Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose vs Bad News Barrett. These two matches stole the show. Dolph Ziggler and Seth Rollins give an outstanding match with a lot of counters and incredible moves. At the end Seth Rollins hit Dolph Ziggler with his finisher but Dean Ambrose attacked Seth Rollins. Later Triple H announced Dean Ambrose vs Bad News Barrett and the match was very physical but Seth Rollins interfered and allowed Bad News Barrett to win by count-out. Then Dean Ambrose chases Seth Rollins attacking him and then he hits Bad News Barrett with his finisher.
- 4) Cody Rhodes is now Stardust. WWE trolls us again. We think that the brothers would split but that was not the reality.
- 1) Rusev defeating another jobber. This time the new singles match jobber is Health Slater. This is getting very boring. Glad the WWE allow Rusev to fight against real wrestlers at the Battle Royal.
- 2) The Divas Match. It was deficient and Paige is not getting the respect she deserves. Since she has the title the only spectacular thing about her is her finisher, nothing more.
In conclusion, this episode of Raw deserves an A because it was excellent and was full of surprises. The following weeks of Raw should give us the continuation of this great episode of Raw.