So here is a kind of Asian mix to your ramen and your crockpot!
Heres what youll need
- 1 package of fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 can of chop suey veggies (drained)
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 table spoons of fresh chopped ginger
- 1/8 of a teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 package of chicken ramen noodle soup (i usually use two because i like to make alot of this stuff)
- 5 cups of water
Now comes the assembly!
- throw everything (including the ramen seasoning) into the crockpot and stir
- cook on low for 4 hours
you can also add pork to this recipe..just add over the stew mixture and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 until the pork is tender, then shred pork with a fork and let sit for another 10 minutes, after that, enjoy!