If you grew up loving Rainbow Brite or just tend to like rainbows, this playful eyebrow makeup could be right for you. Great for a party or as part of a costume, rainbow brows will get your eyes noticed quickly. As a professional makeup artist, I love experimenting with new techniques and I couldn’t resist this one. With a few makeup tools and a steady hand, you can copy this look at home.
For this design, you’ll need a few makeup products:
- White eyeliner
- Purple eyeshadow
- Reddish pink eyeshadow
- Yellow Eyeshadow
- Green eyeshadow
- Blue eyeshadow
- Eye makeup brushes
- Makeup remover
Ready to give it a try?
- Start by covering the eyebrows with the white eyeliner. You should cover the brows completely and fill in any gaps as you go. Don’t worry if it is not perfect, we’ll correct it at the end of the eyeshadow application.
- Using an angled makeup brush with short bristles, apply the purple eyeshadow to 1/3 of the eyebrow, at the inner corner. We’ll work from the inside to the outside. You need to wipe the brush tip after every color if you plan to use the same brush.
- Apply pink eyeshadow at the end of the purple, blending it as you go.
- Next apply the yellow eyeshadow, blending it wear the pink left off.
- Now touch the green eyeshadow to the brow.
- Finish with the blue.
- Go back and blend the colors slightly where they meet if needed but don’t overblend. You want the colors to be distinct, just smooth where they meet.
- Clean up the arch and the line of the brow with a tissue dipped in makeup remover. Carefully touch the tissue to the scattered eyeshadow. I tuck my pointer finger inside the tissue to get a precise clean edge.
- Leave your eyelid bare but do wear some sharp, black eyeliner. Finish with mascara.
Fantastic! Have fun with this bright, playful eyebrow decoration.