Ever wondered how millionaires are spending their free time? Besides the constant partying and public events that they attend, golf is probably their most popular leisure activity to be ‘seen’ doing. Many people associate the game of golf with high expenses and think that it will just be too much for them to afford a good game of golf with their friends. With the emerging technology for online shops and the magic of promo codes released by Golfnow, golf has become accessible to all people. You just need to know how to find the appropriate golf course and a promo code that you can use for it.
Promo Codes and Prizes
You were probably intrigued with the part about prizes. The thing is that you don’t need to refer friends to the site in order to be eligible for a prize. Each customer gets a prize after he makes a certain amount of reservations. This means that there will be no raffles; instead your prize is secured for each level you pass. For example all players with more than 15 reservations will receive a “buy one get one” promo code that they can use on all “hot deals”. When you get up to 100 reservations there is a $250 promo code waiting for you, which you can use at Cleveland Golf Club or Srixon.
There are a couple of rules that you need to follow in order to make reservations that are eligible for prizes:
- All qualified reservations must have greens fee value of at least $5 per player
- It must contain anywhere between one and four players
- The reservation becomes valid for prizes after the play date has passed
- Most of the promo codes apply only for US and Canada citizens
- GolfNow codes exclude Myrtle Beach and South Carolina
How to Start
If Golfnow promo codes are not one of the secrets of living the good life, I don’t know what is. Just imagine yourself enjoying a good game of golf in the nature for low fees and at the same time building up your reservations eligible for promo code prizes. First step for you is to create a profile on their web site, then grab some codes, use them and finally start making those reservations. Then you can just enjoy your time at the site and at the golf courses you visit. Don’t forget that there’s a great mobile application that you can use to make reservations or check out some golf tutorials too!
Features of a Quality Golf Course
There are lots of web pages dedicated to provide the services of finding a great golf course on a cheap price. One of the most trusted is this online resource and here are a few futures for what you`ll get:
- Support from the NBC Sports Family and NBC Universal
- Available golf courses in the US, Canada, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Mexico, Bermuda, England and Scotland
- More than 5000 golf courses on their books
- 10 years of experience and great customer reviews
- An easy to use booking method
- Prizes for loyal customers
- Free golfing tutorials
- A mobile application
- Featured in the list of the Top 100 golf courses in the World