I love having my niece and nephews over for sleep overs. We have the best time braining storming recipes and experimenting with them. I recently came up with an idea to take my favorite food with my nieces favorite food and combine them some how. I didn’t tell her what I was doing when I asked her what her favorite food or ingredient was. Well, she answered peanut butter. So we tried to combine her favorite and my favorite food of pasta and make a new dish. We laughed so hard when we where trying to figure out a good way to combine things two ingredient but we finally found a solution and it turned out pretty good. It’s my newest addition. The recipe I have listed will make two servings. I hope you enjoy. Happy Eating!
- 1/4 pound of pasta (any brand and shape you prefer)
- 1/4 cup of chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 1/4 teaspoons of honey
- 1 1/2 minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of chopped white onion
- 2 tablespoons of chopped peanuts
- Bring a big pot of water to a boil and cook your pasta to your liking and drain out water.
- While you are waiting for your pasta to cook, combine chicken broth, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey and garlic in a saucepan. Stir over medium heat until well combined.
- Add the sauce to your already cooked pasta and stir well to make sure all of the pasta is coated with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with white onion and chopped peanuts for added flavor. This step isn’t necessary but I believe it adds a nice flavor to the recipe.
- Serve and enjoy!