This is my recipe for an easy PB&J Parfait. It’s a fun recipe to make with your family. I enjoy making this with my nieces and nephews when we have our weekly sleepovers. I let them do all of the work. They grab some paper and they will take my order. We sometimes change up the recipe and add different flavors of jelly. I then read the directions to the kids while they make the parfaits themselves. We then set a timer to let us know when the refrigeration time is done. The kids then remove parfait from the refrigerator and serve it to me. We have tons of fun doing this and I hope you can have the same experience with your family as well. Happy Eating!
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 package of vanilla pudding mix
- 6 crushed up peanut butter sandwich cookies (any brand will work)
- 1/4 cup of strawberry jelly
- 1/2 cup of whipped topping (any brand will work)
- Pour milk into a bowl.
- Add vanilla pudding mix.
- Mix well and let set for 4 minutes.
- Crush up your peanut butter sandwich cookies. Set 2 tablespoons aside for later.
- In your glass or bowl, place 1/4 cup of vanilla pudding.
- Place 1 tablespoon of crushed up cookies.
- Place 1 tablespoon of strawberry jelly.
- Top off with any remaining crushed up cookies and pudding.
- Refrigerated for 30 minutes.
- Before serving add whipped topping and the remaining 2 tablespoons of crushed up cookies you set aside.
- Serve and enjoy.