This Father’s Day, try buying something that dad really wants. Ask your dad to make a wish list of man toys that he can enjoy. Pick the items that you can afford and buy them; it saves guessing or buying something that he will never use.
Let’s face it, when it comes to man toys, the options are endless. I have narrowed down a list of my top five picks, all under $50, for Father’s Day.
- A Buffer: Dad’s love to wash and wax the car, a Buffer can help him achieve the shine, he spends hours waxing for. My favorite find is the Craftsman 10 in. Buffer/Waxer $46.74 at Sears.
- A Tool Set: Dad needs tools to fix things, my favorite find is the Craftsman 94 pc. Easy-To- Read Mechanics Tool set. $49.99 at Sears.
- Outdoor Grill Kit: Give your dad the tools he will use, to help him master cooking on the grill. My pick is BBQ Tool Kit With carrying Case, $39.99 from BBQGUYS.COM
- Brew Kit: let dad try his hand, at making his own beer. My pick is, the 1 Gallon Small Batch Starter Kit, $49.99 at NorthernBrewer.Com
- Hot Sauce Kit: Let dad make Hot sauce and determine his own heat. My favorite find is Some Like It Hot $19.95 at Edmund Scientifics
Whatever you choose to do for your dad this year, make it something that your dad will have fun with. Just because they are grown men, doesn’t mean that the little boy, isn’t still living inside of him. Let your dad unleash, his inner child and have toys he will enjoy.