1) 1.5 lb ground turkey
2) 1 10 oz. can tomato soup
3) 1 raw egg
4) 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese. Use the cheap stuff in the plastic shaker, not the fancy deli kind.
5) 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Wash hands thoroughly.
3) In a mixing bowl, combine the turkey, tomato soup and the egg.
4) Mix thoroughly with hands.
5) Add the Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning and mix thoroughly with hands again.
6) Spread mixture in a brownie pan.
7) Cook for 1 hour.
Cooking time may vary. At around the 40 minute mark, begin checking to see if it is done. Serve with a hot vegetable and salad. A baked potato is great with meatloaf, too.