This topic came to me because I was talking to a friend about decisions. In this case it strongly related to the decisions involved in choosing to love. As well as, the decisions involved in choosing a love. Before I start talking directly about that I want to introduce the concept of loving yourself in order to find and love someone else. Finding love is first about finding yourself. Ask yourself how can you find what does not already exist inside of you. Therefore, love’s key point is to love you. You cannot give love if it is not a part of you. Another important thought is that you can’t look for love with the expectation that it will magically make you fall in love with yourself. People “find” love because they love themselves and then that love is recognized in another that loves you just as much you love yourself.
Ok so in order to “Choose love” you must give up. You must first get tired of trying it your way. Therefore, allowing for love and the idea of what you cannot see to take hold. To choose love you choose to understand that it comes in its own time. To choose love you understand that love is not the one that brings you pain. Once you wholeheartedly choose and understand love you can make decisions that parallel with choosing a love.
These decisions are important because they can keep your heart from going through a lot of breakage.
- When choosing someone you hope to love you must ask yourself whether or not you can see yourself spending your eternity with them.
- When choosing someone to love don’t choose someone based off of physical appearance. It fades, goes away, gets boring etc.
- Trust your instincts. Love might not smack you with the answer, but if you listen you will hear.
- Pressing love into your life by dealing with people you know will lead you to heartbreak will get you nowhere.
- Last but never the end; love yourself enough to choose yourself. If you become involved in an abusive relationship you must remember that love was there before this person was around. Abuse is not love on any level.
Again these are my thoughts I welcome thoughts and comments. Until next time have deep reflections and thoughts.