Love notes are a great way to show our husbands that we love them. It’s a great way to let them know at different times how we feel about them. If you want to leave love notes for your husband but don’t know what to write, continue reading this article. In this article, I will share some of the things I write on these notes and places I stick these notes. Some of these might be uncomfortable for you, or may not fit your lifestyle and others may be just right for you!
Places to Leave the Love Notes for Your Husband
For a man, there are not many places you can leave these notes. There are many places to leave them for women, but men seem to have less spaces that they call their own. However, there are some really good places to leave these love notes. If you have kids though, make sure you don’t leave a dirty love note where they can find it. Here are some places you may want to place the love notes to your husband:
- – Place a note in his wallet
- – Place a note in his sock drawer
- – Place a note in his shaving bag
- – Place a note in his gym bag
- – Place a note in his desk drawer (At home if he has one)
- – Place a note in his favorite CD case
- – Place a note in the shirt pocket or pants pocket he is going to wear the next day
- – Place a note in the book he is currently reading (If he reads books)
- – Place a note in his brief case
Messages You Can Write on the Notes
There are many types of messages you can write on the love note for your husband. How simple or how far you want to go with the love notes is totally up to you. Here are a few suggestions on what you can write on the notes.
- – Tell him a reason you love him
- – Write a simple “I love You”
- – Tell him you can’t wait to try that new thing you two talked about
- – Tell him you are in the room waiting on him (This one needs to be somewhere he can find it quick and you can get in detail if you want)
- – Tell him you have a new fantasy that you would like to discuss with him
- – Write him a little poem that expresses your love for him
- – Use lyrics from love songs for the notes
Most of all, have fun with these little love notes and let him know that you love him and think of him all the time.