Everybody keep emphasizing on living healthy because one can only enjoy life when they are healthy. A body which is full of disease will never give you the same feeling as a healthy body can offer. Eating right and exercising regularly is very important.
Over weight body is the hub of all the diseases, lots of people who are overweight suffers with the problem like breathlessness, high cholesterol, high BP etc. to do normal work is also a huge task for them because their body does not support it.
Today I will discuss how with small little changes one can become healthy and also keep a tight eye on their weight-
- Include as many green leafy vegetables in your diet as you can. Eat them raw as a salad or make a vegetable enrich sandwich. Make sure that you are picking variety of green vegetables like spinach, cabbage, broccoli etc.
- Try and take some time out for the exercise, even if it for 15 minutes regularly. It will do well on your body and you will see your stamina improving within one week. Involve yourself in physical activates on regular basis. Go for swimming, play tennis, take some time out for cycling etc. Indulge yourself in the activities which you can do outdoors.
- Go slow. Do go overboard with your exercise and diet. Slow and steady wins the race. Make an exercise and diet chart. Follow that, don’t be too harsh on yourself. Cheating is allowed once in a while. Make a scalable routine which you can follow easily.
- Make healthy choices in life, instead of plan flour pasta but multi grain pasta. Use margarine instead of butter, buy fresh fruits instead of frozen fruits etc. Never eat cold food, it is never good for your stomach. Eat white meat instead of red.
- Maintain a journal and write your progress on regular basis. It will keep you motivated and you will never feed dejected. Whenever you get doubt on yourself, read that journal and get back on to your exercise routine.
- Consume less saturated fats, cut down on your butter and find healthy butter substitute. Cut back on cream and use greek yogurt instead of full fat cream in your food. Try to avoid oil as much as you can in your food.
- Never forget meatless Monday. Try and go vegetarian at least once a week. Avoid meat and even eggs. At times, our body needs to detox itself. Going vegetarian is the perfect way for it.
If we will read all these points, we will see how these small changes can do wonders to our body and make us lean. Before eating anything, just take a small step back and think whether the item on which you are going to sink your teeth is healthy for you or not. Stay healthy, live strong!