When we are tensed and stressed we often have many negative thoughts popping in our mind. Negative thoughts and doubts distract us from bad things. Sometimes they will pop out of you at bad times. They will make you dwell towards dark. Here are some tips on how you can let go of bad thoughts and bad feelings.
1. Never compare your life with others. This is one of the main causes for sorrow. Be happy with what you have and for who you are. Don’t be sad for what you don’t have, thank god for what you have. You will surely get what you deserve within your lifetime. Nobody can stop that.
2. Stay in present. The source of all sorrows and negative thoughts lies in the past. Don’t be stuck in past. Life lies in front of us not behind us. Learn from past but never stay there. Keep telling your mind to stay in present whenever you feel lost in past.
3. Keep yourself engaged with the world. Try new things, try to forget yourself by doing what you love. Mistakes are meant to happen, but don’t stop trying. Never miss an opportunity to learn new things and improve yourself. Never hesitate to mingle with people. Hesitation will only pull you back from doing great things.
4. Never regret for your mistakes. Mistakes and failure happen. Don’t ever swallow failure. Yes you may have failed, so what? Life does not end here, tomorrow is still waiting for you. Don’t care for others. Don’t listen to what weak people speak about. Believe in yourself and have the courage to start.
5. Work on your skills, have some hobbies. Hobbies are the best way to forget your feelings and thoughts.
6. Realize that having too much emotions in heart is really bad. Be open minded. Learn to let go and accept things. Don’t worry or think too much on unnecessary things. If you think too much, you will end up in confusion. If you really believe in your thoughts then just begin. Everything else will solve on its own.
7. If you think you have really done wrong. Think of the solution instead of going deep into it and worrying.
8. Manipulate your thoughts. Don’t let your thoughts rule you instead you rule it. Make your own decisions. Don’t let anybody occupy your space.
9. Think about your positive points and strength. Accept your weakness but don’t think too much about it. Stop thinking too much about the result.
10. Have a clear vision, don’t have any doubts and confusions about what you are going to do. It is better to wait and change instead of regretting later.